Geographic Information Systems
- GIS project design
- data collection
- integration/conversion; reprojection
- spatial, network, and statistical analysis
- metadata creation and maintenance
- photogrammetric production
- planimetric feature collection and generation
- image processing
PLANTECO's data management and Geographic Information System (GIS) department consists of highly trained and experienced team members in GIS. Our GIS/Remote Sensing Specialists hold at least a Master's degree and a minimum of five years experience.
Our GIS/Photogrammetry Technicians have worked on multiple projects including GIS project design; data collection; integration/conversion; reprojection; spatial, network, and statistical analysis; metadata creation and maintenance; photogrammetric production from orientation and triangulation to planimetric feature collection and generation; and image processing.